Molli is an Environmental Engineer for Leidos in Denver, Colorado. Her duties include:
• Serves as a subject matter expert on environmental permitting, regulations and policies at a variety of power projects including coal, natural gas, cogeneration, wind, and solar to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Independent engineering and due diligence reviews to support financing of power and other industrial projects.
• Obtains and maintains permits and plans for a utility in Kentucky.
• Conducts Equator Principle reviews for power facilities across the US and internationally to ensure adherence to environmental standards set forth by the World Bank.
• Witness performance and emissions start-up and environmental compliance testing and reviews test results.